Employment type: Fulltime/permanent
Job ID: 520
**Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for talented yet humble individuals who are smart, passionate, and want to drive disruption in the IT industry. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace, we provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every day. If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table that reflect your experience and personality, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Design, Build and maintain a robust Test Automation Framework (in Selenium).
- Have end to end ownership of quality features (from functional through automation)
- Utilize and help improve our software life cycle process.
- Provide training and support to functional QA team in using framework to automate functional tests.
- Collaborate with developers, QA team, product managers, partners and consultants.
Minimum 3 years experience automating tests of web based applications and REST API
- Proficiency with Selenium
- Experience writing Java, Python, Ruby, or SQL (we’re open on language)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with QA methodologies, understanding of software development process.
- Good troubleshooting instincts and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and take ownership of both validation and automation test features
- Startup Enthusiast. You thrive in the flexible world of a startup, handle multiple roles and have a keen desire to learn new things